Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My First Blog! :)

OK... so I'm trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. I've never really done anything like this before.. but here it goes.. My first Blog:) Hopefully it will be entertaining for you readers out there. I'm looking forward to being able to figure out how to do some cool things with the design of it and all, and some MuSiC:). So sorry if it is boring now.. but I'll try to fix that as I learn more about how to do this. So I'll try to keep this updated for ya. And i hope you have fun readin' it.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ray i love that video of your neview he looks like a cute boy and i love that chip in his hands that is so funny and i am wondering who is singing in the back ground it is so funy and it doesn't sound like your first blog to me i love this blog i bet i could read and watch and sing to the songs all day

Lindsay said...

praise you and your sisters having blogs :) I love spending time with all of you! I'm excited to still hear about you girls when i'm down at the Y.