Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Exciting Week



I'm continuing with my obsession of photography and I can't wait for good weather so that I can go out and take shoots of everything and anything :) If any one wants to see some great pictures though, go to fausetphotography.blogspot.com. This girl is my inspiration! Amazing stuff she's done! :) Maybe one day I'll be as good as she is haha.

But with more news :) I went to a school Dance this last Saturday! :) It was a BLAST! Adam Jones was my date :) He's my best buddy! We just had loads of fun! He thinks he's not photogenic but I'd say this is a good picture! :) *hopefully I'll get more pictures from the other girls in the group soon :) and i'll share. Sorry adam ;)



He is also in my ward and him and my friends won Region Church ball! It was loads of fun to cheer them on and be appointed as their Mascot and Manager :) They even dragged me into being in their Pictures. :)

Adam's Jr Jazz team also went all the way and won the championships! :) So he's a Champion all the way!

I had a very eventful and exciting week! :) I love having good weeks! Lets keep it up! :)

1 comment:

The Voorhees Family said...

Am I really related to 3 of the weirdos in the pictures?!