Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life's Pleasures



Well.. I've got a few things in my life that I have to say are essential to my everyday living. Things that I might take for granted. And right now.. I just want to recognise these life Pleasures.

Toys that you just cant grow out of...




Paper clips.. haha. long story






Brothers and sisters. a pain.. But I LOVE Them! (Sorry you're not in the pic Em.. I love you too!)

STICKERS!!!! YES!!! they make you just so happy!
Spider Man band aids.. ya.. Those are just plain cool!




:) Lovely Halloween costumes that Mom worked on for hours.. You can tell that we just loved them...haha (leash's pose says it all)


My Ring.. Can't leave the house without it.




Dress ups.. and Woody. My all time favorites.


My Family. What would I do without them? They are the strength and blessing to me. They are such great examples. I love you guys!


These are just a few... {My camera ran out of batteries so I couldn't take any pictures of more.}But think about it.. What are you taking for granted?




Don't take anything for granted.. You don't know what you got till it's gone.

No comments: