Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Daddy's Lime Light :)




ok.. so I felt pretty bad that Dad was cut off on that picture on the One Last Week post.. so I decided to give Dad his lime light.

I thought you readers would like to see the other side of my dad..:).. and the younger side... :)

before I start with the pictures.. i would like to send a shout out to my father.. and would like to give him my apologies. :).. So Dad.. I love you very much. And I am just using these embarrassing photos for other's enjoyment. So it is all for a good cause :) haha. much love..

ok.. now that I have done that.. Lets bring them out shall we?.. :)
















No comment.. haha! I love these!
OK.. maybe I should be a little nicer.







Mom and Dad. :) Love ya both!



Ok Dad. Was that enough pictures to make you happy?.. Oh good.. and no.. those funky pictures aren't coming off.. :) Love you!!!!

No comments: