Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Temple Day

School has OFFICIALLY started.. ! Crazy. Now, I only have 178 more days left. I've made it through two days and I've enjoyed my schedule so far. There's nothing too bad.
I think that the best thing about being back at school is that Temple Day Wednesday is back!
Every Wednesday a bunch of my friends go to the temple right after school.

I don't think that I have had more of a great experience than Temple Day. We go so often that the Wednesay temple workers know some of our names!

I love the great feelings of JOY that I feel there. And I'm sure that you all agree with me that the temple is the most wonderful, beautiful place to be. I want to even go more frequently than just Wednesdays!! It's just so amazing there. I feel like I have been so blessed from attending the temple and I plan to continue to do this for as long as I can! It's so peaceful. It is the highlight of my week.

Much Thanks to all of my Temple buds.. You guys are amazing! The example that you show to me is amazing. So thanks! I love you all!!

I challenge all of you to attend the temple more frequently. It has to be one of the greatest decisions you will ever make to just take that extra time out of your day to enjoy that peaceful, magnificent building. And you will feel the change in your day, and even your whole life.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You're one incredible girl Rachel. I really do look up to you...as funny as that may seem. I'm excited to come home and visit the Voorhees clan soon! ;)